Where Will You End Up?
Take any group of 100 people at the start of their working career and follow them for 40 years until they reach retirement age and here’s what you’ll find, according to the Social Security Administration:
- Only 1 will be wealthy
- 4 will be financially secure
- 5 will continue working, not because they want to but because they have to
- 36 will be dead
- 54 will be dead broke – dependent on the meager Social Security checks, relatives, friends and even charity for a minimum standard of living.
That’s 5% successful, 95% unsuccessful.
All of my life I always wondered how my life would it up at the age of retirement. Picking up cans to survive. Waiting for the SS check in the mail. Now I have an idea of what could have happened!
There is a way to make solid changes and a new direction. I started making those changes a few weeks ago, I feel great! Bring it on!
No comments yet.
- Not Stuck Anymore! Awareness
- The Attitude Shift…Mine Explained
- Humbling Parent Moment
- The Darkness is Leaving!
- The Path to Change
- Tangible and Intangible Happiness
- It’s time For Your Awareness!
- The Multitude of Habits Cycle
- My Daughters Destructive Attitude!
- Living With a Purpose!