Due to some recent revelations, and words of wisdom. I feel more focused and intent on not only making a change, but being the change!
I have had a lot of “why” questions answered, and gained a knowledge about the “how” questions. You know those “Why” this and “Why” that questions. Also the “How” to “How” come questions.
With the answers to these questions I have been able to make the changes as well as the corrections that I need in my life to move me forward personally and professionally.
This all stems from one word. That word is Persistence!
- Not Stuck Anymore! Awareness
- The Attitude Shift…Mine Explained
- Humbling Parent Moment
- The Darkness is Leaving!
- The Path to Change
- Tangible and Intangible Happiness
- It’s time For Your Awareness!
- The Multitude of Habits Cycle
- My Daughters Destructive Attitude!
- Living With a Purpose!