As a parent there is always a question in the back of your mind about how well you are doing. There are times when you can see the results and there are times when you just have to wonder.
There is a humbling feeling to wake up in the morning to see a group of sleeping teens in your living room! Knowing that they just gathered together to spend an evening of wholesome moments together. This will be a good memory for them to know that they can make right choices even as a teenager!
I don’t know about you, but I am grateful to know that my home is considered a safe haven for “some”!
- Not Stuck Anymore! Awareness
- The Attitude Shift…Mine Explained
- Humbling Parent Moment
- The Darkness is Leaving!
- The Path to Change
- Tangible and Intangible Happiness
- It’s time For Your Awareness!
- The Multitude of Habits Cycle
- My Daughters Destructive Attitude!
- Living With a Purpose!